Businesses around the world have grown by leaps and bounds with new digital technologies. With immense growth comes “increased” demand. Now, businesses need to find strategies that can ensure productivity and efficiency. This is where online collaboration tools because handy.
By definition, collaboration represents an activity or work, several people can contribute to ensure the efficiency of the entire task. In simpler terms, it is all about working together and building a solution.
By relying on the right online collaboration tools, the overall productivity of your company can increase by 20 to 30 percent. And, there are so many impressive collaboration tools to choose from.
Blink is an all-in-one employee communication app that provides a solution for frontline workers and remote employees to stay connected to their organization. It improves the employee experience in meaningful, everyday ways, giving employees mobile access to the people, communications and applications they need to do their job and feel part of the company. This creates a culture of productivity, retention and collaboration, where the frontline is engaged, gives feedback and feels valued.
Key features include:
- Access to all your apps – every system, conversation, contact & content in one place using Single-Sign On (such as updates, mandatory reads, chats, stories, timetables, and holiday requests)
- Chat integration allows excellent intra-team and inter-team communication with your entire workforce
- Integration with hundreds of other workplace systems such as Microsoft 365 as well as more niche tools like GreenRoad
- Democratizes content creation, putting it in the hands of staff rather than just the internal comms teams
- File sharing – create and distribute forms and surveys
- Personalized feed – a dynamic selection of photos, updates and stories
Slack was once a startup. Today, this collaboration software is used by Fortune 500 companies around the world. It is a powerful application that can be used to interact with colleagues. The app allows teams to create group channels. And, these channels can be used to engage in real-time discussions.
Slack offers a huge range of features. Notable features of the app are:
- Ability to keep track of conversations.
- Organize channels based on projects.
- Ability to highlight conversations using hashtags. These hashtags can be used to search previous conversations too.
- Supports voice and video calls.
According to recent reports, Yammer has nearly seven million active users. This platform allows colleagues to interact safely. The application can be used in both desktop and mobile devices. To activate the app, you need to enter your official mail address. Yammer allows users to like messages, organize group conversations, and send messages to individuals.
Interesting features of Yammer are:
- You can integrate the app with Sharepoint easily.
- Since it is owned by Microsoft, making changes to official documents is quite simple.
- You can collaborate with customers and partners using Yammer External Groups.
InVision is a renowned online collaboration tool for design discussions. You will be able to manage multiple projects from a single dashboard. From gestures to animations to transitions – a variety of operations can be controlled using this business tool.
Impressive features of InVision are:
- All members will be updated about any change in design.
- You have access to actionable to-do lists.
Concept Inbox is an online collaboration tool that connects businesses to partners and customers. It allows users to leave annotations and comments on every project. The app supports active prototypes and high-quality timelines. Most users admire “Concept Inbox” for its sharing capabilities.