The name of an entity has a great connection to individuality and identity. The business name of an entity is a sign of courtesy and acts as the medium for recognizing the entity. Thus, business names are as important as the names of people. Not only do names provide identity to the businesses, but they also bring about a valuable segment for the customers. The success of the business, it can be said, heavily depends on the name. If the name is catchy and trendy, users tend to identify the products easily.
The catchy and attractive business name gives a vibe to the brand name. Here we provide you with the guidelines that will help you come up with a catchy business name in 5 simple steps:
1. Bring Out the Originality
Bringing out originality in your name can be difficult. But originality is an essential ingredient when it comes to choosing an attractive business name. Your name should compel people to take a look at and notice your brand. Here is how you can flourish with the flow of ideas:
- You may explore the keywords that will give you wonderful inspiration for words for the business name.
- Consultation of the Books: You can go through the dictionary of inspiration, flip through the different pages, and write down the inspirational words.
3. Have Fun Word Play: The best way to achieve originality is to have fun wordplay with words related to your business idea. For instance, Melon Cauli’s name is preferable for fruit and vegetable stores.
2. Make the Name Reflective of future trends.
The business name should be future-proof. It means that you must create a name that does not sabotage the appeal of the business in the near future. In the following way, you may think about the values, missions, and visions of the business and brainstorm the name of the business:
- Reflective on Business Idea: What are the main objectives of your business? You must explore the business vision and mission of the business and align the name with them accordingly.
- Consider the Services: If you are a service-based business,you may add the suffix to the business name and offer services in the business name.
3. The business name should be user-Friendly
It is very necessary to select a business name that can be read, spelled, and typed into the Google search bar with great ease and convenience. A convenient business name can potentially put you ahead of the game. In order to come up with a user-friendly name, you may limit yourself to two name syllables and get feedback from friends and family.
4. Ensure that the name is available.
Once you have come up with a business name idea, it is the perfect time to dig into it. For legitimacy and SEO purposes, you must check whether the website URL for the business name idea is available or not. You may check it on a tool that checks domain availability.
5. Make sure everyone loves it.
Lastly, not only others, but you must also fall in love with your business. It should fill you with a sense of pride. You must feel confident when you put it out in front of the world. So, the name should be attractive, catchy, and lovable. So, brainstorm as much as you can.
Though companies rebrand all the time, rebranding costs a lot of money and effort. So, you must try to get the name right on the first attempt.